Copy CD to iPhone
How to copy your music CD to iPhone? To solve this problem, you need a professional CD ripper tool to rip CD to MP3 for play on your iPhone. With AVS Audio CD Grabber, you can convert CD to iPhone by yourself fast and easily! Free download and to try!
AVS Audio CD Grabber is a CD ripper utility program that allows you to rip audio tracks from personal CDs, to download disc info from FreeDB (an Internet compact disc database) and to copy them to the local disk. With this CD ripper software, you can easily copy music CD to iPhone.
This audio CD ripper tool offers rich options for your special requirements. Make direct digital copies of your audio-CDs at a hard drive in the most popular compressed audio formats!
Key Features of the CD to iPhone Ripper
- Rip audio tracks from a personal CD and save them to your iPhone in various digital audio formats, like MP3, PCM, WMA, OGG and other.
- Name the files which you rip using information received from the CDDB source.
- When ripping change the information obtained from the audio source (Name of Artist, Album and tracks)
- Select details you want to include in the file name for the audio tracks you rip (Track Number, Song Title, Artist, Album).
- Add the information to your output audio file such as Title, Artist, Album, Comment.
- Select the output audio file format (MP3, AAC, WAV, MP2, M4A, OGG, MP+, AMR, WMA are supported) and specify the quality of output audio files.
- Visually judge the progress of the ripping process.
- The best CD to iPhone program interface and tech-support are available in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.